Update by user May 01, 2016

NO IT HASNT BEEN RESOLVED YET.NO ONE HAS CONTACTED VIA MY EMAIL.

I still have the virus on my computor.thanks for checking back with me.I am keeping a record in my anti virus file of the virus as proof of the transfer of the virus

Update by user Apr 03, 2016

I WOULD LIKE THEM SEND ME FUNDS TO COVER THE COST OF REMOVING MY VIRUS

Original review posted by user Mar 31, 2016

ON MARCH 28 2016-I WAS LOOKING FOR A FREE RAGGEDER PROGRAM I HAD DOWN LOADED A WINDOW 8 REPAIR KIT PROGRAM.WHEN I DISCOVER NOT TO BE FREE.

I DETECTED. THEN MY ANTI VIRUS PROGRAM DETECTED. MY PRESCRIPTION IS EXPIRED SO I CANT GET RID OF IT. ALSO IT WAS MY BIRTHDAY, WHAT A FREAKING PRESENT TO GET.

WELL I GUESS IT A *** A LOT BETTER THAN A STD!! I SHOULD OF DONE A RESEARCH, I SHOULD OF KNOW BETTER.. WHAT A WAY TO DRUM UP BUSINESS, THOSE SOBS!!!

I AM SUPPOSE TO USE A LEAST A HUNDRED FREAKING WORDS SO I CAN FREAKING POST THIS DAM POST ARE YOU FAKING KIDDING ME .THIS IS THE FIRST REAL CONSUMER.

This person wrote the review because of "computor virus" of smartpcfixer program from Smartpcfixer and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $70 and wants Smartpcfixer to "send me the cost of a repair program to a company of my choice. they will be able to verified it inmy anti virus program along with my saved down load record that i will keep as proof!!".

Also, this reviewer considered the following company: Geek Squad. We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Smartpcfixer for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Smartpcfixer?

Comments

smartpcfixercare

Hi there,

I'm sorry for the experience you got.

I'm the representative of smartpcfixer to resolve customer compliant.

According to our refund policy(http://www.smartpcfixer.com/faq.php#f8), if you request a refund , you will get you full refund within 3 days. I don't know what happens on this order, but please accept my apologize first.

Please send your email address and order ID to admin@smartpcfixer.com, we'll issue the full refund in 3 days.

All the best, SmartPCFixer Team